Uber Star Internship 2021 – Uber Technologies, Inc
Friends, before knowing about Uber Star Internship, it is important to know what is Uber. How does Uber work and what happens in Uber? so let’s start.
The full name of Uber is Uber Technologies, Inc. It is commonly known as Uber and is an American technology company. Its core services include food delivery, ride-hailing, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and through partnerships with Lime, electric bicycle, and motorized scooter rentals. And with the company currently based in San Francisco.
Uber is estimated to have over 93 million monthly active users worldwide. And it has operations in more than 100 metropolitan areas around the world. And it is one of the biggest companies in the gig economy.
Uber Technologies, Inc – Uber Star Internship
|Uber||Uber Technologies, Inc|
|Formerly||Uber cab (2009–2011)|
|Founders||Garrett Camp, Travis Kalanick|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Products||A mobile app, website|
|Net income||US$−6.768 billion (2020)|
|Services||Vehicle for hire, Food delivery, Package delivery Courier, Freight transport|
|Number of employees||26,900 (2019)|
|Uber Wikipedia||Click Here|
How to Get, and Check Ratings – Uber Star Internship
Guys do you know how to get a rating, and check? So now below we will tell you step by step how to check rating
- After a trip, the app gives your rider the opportunity to provide a rating.
- If your rider chooses lower than 5 stars, the app may ask for a bit more feedback about why that rating was chosen.
- Riders also have the option to choose from a set of compliments that apply to you or your trip together.
- The app adds the ratings you get into an average that’s displayed to your riders before and during a trip. Your average rating is an average of the last 500 ratings you’ve received.
- You can see your ratings, feedback, and compliments in your Driver app. Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner, then your profile photo, and then tap the average rating under your name for details.
Uber STAR Internship Program
- The Summer Technology career Readiness Program (STAR) at Uber is a 12-week paid internship for undergraduate freshmen and rising sophomores.
- Students from all schools and students who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry, including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, veterans are encouraged to apply.
- At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
- With teams working on self-driving cars and flying vehicles, we’re in for the long haul.
- Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world.
- Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas.
- Whether it’s a ride or sandwich, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Senior Software Engineer – Uber Star Internship
Company: Uber Technologies, Inc (UBER)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, U.S.
Application Deadline: N/A
- Mobile development in 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proficient with new feature development, bug fixing, performance testing, and cross-team collaboration.
- Proficient in iOS app development using Swift or Objective C, with a solid understanding of application design philosophies (MVC, MVVM, etc.), source code management (git), clean API design, etc.