JEE Main 2021 || Exam, Admit Card, Pattern, Syllabus, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Answer Key and Counseling
|JEE Main 2021 Notifications – Admit Card Released on 11th Feb|
JEE Main 2021- Friends, in this article you will get all the details of JEE Main. Such as JEE Main Application Form, JEE Main Eligibility Criteria, JEE Main Exam, JEE Main Syllabus, JEE Main Admit Card, JEE Main Exam Pattern, JEE Main Results, JEE Main Answer Key, and JEE Main Counseling. so Guys’ Will read this article carefully and read it.
What is JEE Main?
The Full Form of JEE Main “Joint Entrance Examination” (JEE). JEE is an engineering entrance assessment conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations: the JEE Main and the JEE Advanced.
JEE Main is a computer-based online exam conducted by the National Testing Agency for students wishing to pursue graduate courses at top engineering institutes across India. And this is the first phase of IIT Joint Entrance Examination. Friends, JEE Main exam is conducted in two sessions and the exam is held in January or April and all students can choose JEE Main and JEE Advanced for any of the two exams and can choose both.
JEE Main Application Form 2021
Friends, JEE Main application forms are now open. JEE Main will release the NTA in the first week of March 2021 itself. JEE Main application form will be available on the official website of NAT “jeemain.nta.nic.in”. Friends must be aware that JEE Main application forms (March 2021) are always filled online. Online JEE Main 2021 registration will include filling JEE Main Form 2021, uploading required documents, payment of JEE registration fee.
JEE Main Application Form Fee 650 ( INR. 325 for Women / SC / ST / PWD). The candidate can submit the application form till the last date. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NTA JEE Mains 2021 in February, April and May. IIT JEE has updated the JEE Main Admit Card. Friends, I will give the following link to download the JEE Main Admit, from which you can download direct.
JEE Main Application Fee 2021
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.325
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.325
Girls – Rs.325
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch & B. Planning||Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1300
Girls – Rs.650
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.650
Girls – Rs.650
JEE Main Qualification 2021
The basic Requirement to take JEE Main 2021 exam is to pass a 10+2 Examination.
JEE Main 2021 Score Required in Qualifying Exam
- General category candidates – minimum 75% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – 65% marks in aggregate.
Qualifying Examination Number of Subjects Required for (Class XII)
- Paper 1 (B.Tech), the candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects in Class 12th, and Chemistry/ Biotechnology can be optional subjects.
- Paper 2A & 2B, the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects in Class 12th.
- B. Planning (Paper 3) – Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
JEE Main 2021 Documents Required
- Identity Card: Any Proof of Identity in the form of PAN Card, Drivers License, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card (government provided).
- Photograph and Signature: Scanned copies Signature and Photograph are needed. Both the documents should be with a minimum size of 10 KB and a maximum size of 100 KB. The ideal dimensions should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm and in the format of JPEG/JPG only.
- Educational Documents: Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate, Class 12th Marksheet are required.
JEE Main 2021 General Eligibility
- Attempt Limit
- JEE Advanced
- Aadhaar number
- Date of Birth
- Communication address
- Contact number
- Exam city
JEE Main Exam Date 2021 (Important Dates)
|Registration Date JEE Main 2021||16 December 2020|
|Application Form Submit Last Date||23 January 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||24 January 2021|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021||27 to 30 January 2021|
|JEE Main Admit card Availability||11 February 2021|
|Exam Dates JEE Main 2021||
1st Session- 23rd – 26th February 2021
3rd Session- 27th – 30th April 2021
4th Session- 24th – 28th May 2021
|Answer Key Date 2021||February/ March 2021|
|Final Answer Key Release||February/ March 2021|
|JEE Main Result||7 March 2021|
|Counselling Process Starts||June / July 2021|
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
|Admit card availability||11-Feb-2021|
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021
Friends, below, we will tell you the exam pattern of JEE Main and how many examinations are done in how many papers and how many marks are there in the paper, we will also know all these details.
Friends, the list of new exam pattern of JEE Main has been released. You will be aware that the exam will be conducted separately for three papers.
- Paper 1: BE/BTech
- Paper 2A: BArch
- Paper 2B: BPlan
JEE Main 2021 for B.E/BTech courses will be held online (computer-based mode) for 90 MCQs carrying 300 marks while BArch will be conducted partly online (mathematics and aptitude test) and partly offline (drawing test) for 82 questions carrying 400 marks. B.Plan will be conducted separately carrying 105 MCQs for 400 marks.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021 for B.Tech
|Physics||30 (20 MCQs + 10 numerical value)- 25 need to answer||100|
|Chemistry||30 (20 MCQs + 10 numerical value)- 25 need to answer||100|
|Mathematics||30 (20 MCQs + 10 numerical value)- 25 need to answer||100|
|Total||90 Questions (75 questions mandatory)||300 Marks|
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021 for B.Arch
5 Questions with answers as a numerical value.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021 for B.Plan
5 Questions with answers as a numerical value.
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
JEE Main 2021 Syllabus All Subjects
Friends, now we are going to tell you JEE Main 2021 Physics, chemistry and Math’s Syllabus. Make notes of all these topics and also collect all the details of these so that you can prepare well for the exam. Below we have given JEE Main 2021 Syllabus. Look carefully.
JEE Main 2021 Physics Syllabus
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Physics & Measurement
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Laws of Motion
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
JEE Main 2021 Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Environmental chemistry
- Co-ordination compounds
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
- d- and f – block elements
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Hydrocarbons, Polymers
- Bio Molecules
JEE Main 2021 Mathematics Syllabus
- Mathematical reasoning
- Matrices and determinants
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Sets, relations and functions
- Statistics and probability
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Differential equations
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Sequence and Series
- Vector algebra
JEE Mains 2021 Paper II & III Syllabus (B.Arch/ B.Plan)
- Places, Buildings
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings
- Awareness of persons
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union
- Building forms and elements, color texture
- Harmony and contrast
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, rotation
Also Read- Nostradamus Book pdf in Hindi
Answer key JEE Main 2021
Friends, you all know that after the NTA exam is completed, JEE Main answer key will be published with question papers. And as an answer key pdf is found online on the official website of NTA to download. And answer key will be released in March 2021.
After the answer key is released, the candidates will also be able to challenge against it in case of any error. Students will have to pay some amount and submit evidence to meet the challenges.
JEE Main Result 2021 Date & Time
Friends, NTA will announce the result of JEE Main 2021 on 7 March 2021. And JEE Main 2021 results will be available online on the official site of NTA jeemain.nta.nic.in. All students should have their application number and password to check JEE Mains Result 2021. The April session result will be announced in the last week of April 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Cut Off
The qualifying cut-off for JEE Main 2021 includes the minimum score that JEE Main 2021 candidates need to secure to be eligible for JEE Advanced. The admission cutoff of JEE Main 2021 will be issued by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) as opening and closing ranks for each institution.
Only those candidates who meet the JEE Main qualifying cut off will be eligible for admission to IITs in India. Candidates should secure a minimum rank (closing rank) for admission to JEE Main participating institutions. Admission cutoff will also be issued for all participating institutions after each round of JoSAA counseling.
|Year||General||OBC – NCL||SC||ST||GEN- EWS||PwD|
JEE Main 2021 Application- Helpline
Students who face problem while filling the NTA JEE Main application form 2021 can contact the National Testing Agency at the below mentioned address
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No : 0120 -6895200